ABOUT GFGM

gastronomy
ɡaˈstrɒnəmi/
noun
  1. the practice or art of choosing, cooking, and eating good food.



Good Food, Good Mood was established after I realised how often I was asking myself the difficult question of "Where and what should we eat today?". The Melbourne food scene truly makes us spoilt for choice, so I am hoping my honest reviews can act as a guide for any occasion - from cheap eats to fine dining, to burgers and pizza on cheat days, to fresh and healthy on cutting days. Recommendations on places to try and review are always welcome, just leave a comment.

All photos are taken with my Samsung Note 4 or Sony NEX-F3 unless stated otherwise. Thanks for dropping by!

- Lisa Pizza xo


P.S. Shoutout to my friends and family who dine with me - thanks for not picking up your cutlery when the food comes out so I can take all my food photos... y'all know my camera eats first haha.

Choo Choo's

Work functions are always super fun, especially when you're trying to squish nine people in a little booth at Choo Choo's (located above Cookie on Swanston Street). I never have a problem with expensive meals, granted that what I'm ordering tastes effin delicious. I was pretty disappointed with the food and service. Long waits for our order, trashy looking waitresses and loud music. I will take into consideration that it was also a bar, but I couldn't even hear myself think with the loud music blasting through my ear drums.

If you like Thai food with a modern twist, then you should pay a visit. They even have alcoholic bubble cups which costed $12. I would have ordered if I wasn't driving that night. Never going back to Choo Choo's again, rating it a 3/10. (sorry harry)

^ me and my sexy associates taken with really bad iPhone 4 quality.
^ James giving the finger to our food.
^ porterhouse with shallots and chilli sauce 
^ finished porterhouse and asparagus with broccolini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment